Gunyah of Wellness is committed to providing holistic and culturally appropriate health. Gunyah of Wellness is the health arm of REFOCUS which is a community controlled organisation that strongly believe and know in its experience in providing supports, the importance of providing a holistic service to capture all the health and wellbeing needs of children and families by building on strengths of families and communities and focusing on the four key principles of physical health, mental health, spiritual health and family health. Supporting our mob to a pathway of wellness.
- Maternal & Child Health Plans
- Mens Health
- Womens Health
- Young People Health
- Health Checks
- Chronic Health Plans
- Flu Vaccinations
Heart Health Assessments
- Before School Checks
- Allied Health
- Visiting Specialists
- Diabetes Screening and Care Packages
- Respiratory Health
- Breast screening referrals
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Reproductive Health & Contraception
- Referrals to a range of other health specialists
- Nurse services
- Mental and Social Wellbeing support
- Connection with the Child & Family Wellbeing Hub
‘In its first year of practice Gunyah Of Wellness. Aboriginal Medical Service gained its AGPAL 5th Edition Accreditation’
- Gunyah of Wellness’s appointments are now just a tap away!
- The online service makes booking an appointment easy. In a few minutes you can select the practitioner you want to see, find your preferred date and time, book the appointment securely, and receive verification that your appointment is confirmed.
- To book an appointment online, click or tap on the Book Appointment button on this page.
- To book your appointment please call 5363 0070 or email: email@example.com
- We are in Nambour opposite McDonalds: 41-43 Currie St, Nambour (parking at the back in Short St, Nambour)
- Monday: 8.30am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 8.30am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 8.30am – 5:00pm
(Home Visits Bulk Billed)Pathology Services